By Harry Dahlstrom
#4162 This bestselling (over 7 million copies) 48-page job search guide provides a good overview of today’s job market, as well as includes the basic steps in finding a job – from assessing skills to writing resumes and interviewing for the job.
This revised edition includes:
- Just fill in the blanks to build a solid resume
- Complete the sentences to write a better cover letter
- Create a crib sheet to fill out a perfect job application
- 7 easy ways to get a job interview
- What to wear to a job interview and why it matters
- Enthusiasm, the key to a great interview
- 20 interview questions to ask
- 50 interview questions to expect, with answers
- The art of the follow-up
- “The U.S. Job Outlook to 2024”
This book gets straight to the point with practical, usable information. Job hunters can read the book in an hour and get started on their search that day.
Used by thousands of schools, job training programs, One-Stop Centers, and placement professionals. Available in English and Spanish versions; need to specify which when ordering. 48 pages. Softcover. 8 x 10.
$6.99 for one copy. SPECIALS: 10 copies, $57.95; 25 copies, $129.95; 50 copies, $249.95; and 100 copies, $495.95; 1,000 copies, $4,799.00.
Check out these other titles by the same author:
- Surviving a Layoff: Your Guide to a Soft Landing and a Smooth Re-Entry
- Out of Debt
There are no reviews yet.