By Richard H. Beatty
This revised and updated edition shows you how to use proven sales techniques to make sure the interviewer sees the very best you have to offer. With answers to over 500 tough questions and strategies on what to say and how to say it, you may never be tongue-tied again.
This practical, reassuring guide leads you step by step through the interview process, showing you how to:
- Develop an interview strategy that sets you apart from the herd of job seekers.
- Research a potential employers products, marketing strategy, management style, and financial picture.
- Control the interview to your advantage.
- Maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.
- Handle the toughest questions.
- Conduct mid-interview damage control, including helpful tips and tricks to avoid traps and pitfalls.
- Take the initiative and ask penetrating questions that impress employers.
- Sell yourself in the interview.
248 pages. Softcover. 2003.