By Barrie Levy, M.S.w.
The perfect book for teens and their parents who have questions and concerns about abusive dating relationships. Helps teens understand abusive dating situations, decide how to deal with them, and learn how to get help.
Teens share their own stories and describe how their romantic relationships became hurtful and dangerous, and how they were able to break free from them.
This updated edition includes:
- Interviews with teens
- Advice on how to recognize abusive relationships and what to do if one is in a harmful relationship
- Insight into why young men or women abuse the ones they love or are dating
- Suggestions for how to have healthy relationships
- Resources: hotlines, websites, books, and organizations
- Safety-planning worksheets
133 pages. Softcover. 2006.
There are no reviews yet.