#7703. These 15 DVDs illustrate some of the most common issues and errors relating to grammar, speech, punctuation, reading, writing, and listening. Includes the popular Robert MacNeil series on American English dialects.
Essential resources for improving the communication skills of individuals, which in turn can lead to better job and career opportunities for them. Can purchase each separately.
SPECIAL: $1,729.00 for all 15 DVDs.
- Common Errors, Acceptable Errors ($99.95)
- Do You Speak American? ($509.85 – 3-DVD series)
- Flexibility in English: Common Errors ($99.95)
- How Do You Spell Murder? Illiteracy and Crime ($99.95)
- Introduction to Grammar: Parts of Speech ($99.95)
- Introduction to Punctuation: The End Marks ($99.95)
- Language ($149.95)
- Parts of Speech: Sentences ($99.95)
- Listening Essentials ($99.95)
- Reading Essentials ($99.95)
- Speaking Essentials ($99.95)
- Writing Essentials ($99.95)
- Why Reading Matters ($300.00)