By Barbara Sher
#8694 If you suspect there could be more to life than what you’re getting…if you always knew you could do anything if you only knew what it was, this extraordinary book is about to prove you right!
A life without direction is a life without passion. The dynamic follow-up to the phenomenal best-seller Wishcraft, I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was (a New York Times bestseller) guides you, not to another unsatisfying job, but to a richly rewarding career rooted in your heart’s desire.
And in a work of true emancipation, this life-changing book reveals how you can recapture “long lost” goals, overcome the blocks that inhibit your success, decide what you want to be, and live your dreams forever!
You will learn:
- What to do if you never chose to be what you are.
- How to get off the fast track and on to the right track.
- First aid techniques for paralyzing chronic negativity.
- How to regroup when you’ve lost your big dream.
- To stop waiting for luck and start creating it.
Based on the principle that love is what we do best, Barbara Sher offers expert, reassuring, concrete advice on getting to the heart of what we really want in life and dissolving the inner blocks that prevent us from achieving it.
336 pages. Softcover. 1995. $18.00.