By Linda Matias
A pocket-sized companion providing smart interviewing principles for every job seeker. This guide offers the hands-on information, tools, and reallife scripts interviewees need to comfortably and effectively “pitch” themselves.
With concrete examples of job-winning words and phrases, plus invaluable ideas on how to advertise skills, this resource includes:
- Tactics to avoid self-consciousness and canned answers
- Tips on how to anticipate questions
- Strategies for framing responses with the organization’s needs in mind
- Techniques for responding with confidence to questions crafted to bring down your guard
- A variety of solid, easy-to-implement tools to help ensure a winning job offer
256 pages. Softcover. 2007.