Every job interview you go on is a one-shot opportunity to improve your career and lifestyle. World-class MBA progrms recognize this fact and now provide their students with detailed courses and coaching on how to dress for an interview, what to say, what not to say, and more. Featuring insights from Fortune 100 executives, headhunters, career counselors, and MBA graduates, this no-nonsense guidebook provides:
- Tips for highlighting your skills and experience with concise, compelling answers.
- Ways to address resume weak spots or time gaps without apologizing.
- Techniques for identifying and highlighting transferable skills when changing professions.
- Worksheets, charts, and other tools for mapping out a powerful interview strategy and plan of action.
- 100 Sample Questions you may be asked, with sample answers.
2004. 253 pages. $12.95. IMH