By Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
#8861 Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish’s down-to-earth, respectful approach to parenting has improved the lives of countless families throughout the world.
Now, their wisdom and advice are collected in this new book, an essential workbook about their widely embraced and empowering methods of parenting. It is uniquely designed for busy parents on the go. Faber and Mazlish address the struggles parents face every day.
By doing the workbook exercises, you’ll learn how to:
- Deal with your children’s strong emotions
- Set firm limits and still maintain goodwill
- Express your angry feelings without being hurtful
- Engage your children’s cooperation
- Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Loaded with real-life stories, delightful cartoons, and answers to commonly asked questions, this new parenting guide demonstrates simple, proven skills that can make relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
112 pages. Softcover. 2013. $18.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $163.95; 100 copies for $1,499.00.