Do you possess the urge but need the know-how to start your own home-based business? This friendly guide has you covered! Updated with more than 30 percent new and revised material, this edition gives you the latest ideas, concepts, and tools for setting up and running a business in the comfort of your own home.
- The low-down on everything from putting together a business plan to financing with startup funds.
- How to identify your best customers, tap into their needs, and get the word out.
- Managing your money – keep track of your money and find out how to choose the best bookkeeping system for your business, find happiness in cash flow, and secure a loan.
- Know which taxes to pay, understand important tax deductions, and discover sometimes-overlooked ways to save on your taxes.
- Making it work in good times and bad by harnessing the Internet, staying on track with a serious business attitude, and bringing in partners to help your business flourish.
- Cost-saving ideas for setting up a home office
- The ins and outs of getting health insurance
- The legal and financial aspects of running a home-based business
- Tips on how to avoid scams
- Guidance on fixing a bad credit history
- Ten things to do when times are tough
- The best home-business opportunities