By Roy J. Blitzer
In this book, the job interview becomes a sales pitch – and job seekers learn how to use the same skills that work for successful salespeople. They discover how to identify company needs and tailor their pitches accordingly.
The author identifies 21 skills and teaches job seekers how to frame both questions and answers to showcase those skills, and be better able to “close the deal” and get the job offer.
Includes strategies to:
- make an unforgettable first impression, from style to grooming to your handshake
- create an instant rapport with your interviewer
- identify company needs, and then tailor your answers to address them
- impress your interviewer with savvy questions
- convince the company that you’re the best person for the job
See also this related product: Hire Me, Inc.: Resumes and Cover Letters That Get Results.