#9523 Nick is successfully recovering from heroin addiction. In sharing his story, he talks about 5 key subjects:
- Becoming an addict – initial novelty of heroin and eventual isolation from friends and family
- Consequences of addiction – lost of jobs, friends, health, trust, wealth, sex drive, and sense of reality
- The recovery process – getting into rehab, finding age appropriate groups, role models, reading recovery stories, and having fun clean.
- Tips on staying clean – accepting normal feelings, remembering the past, change phone number, refuse offers, expect “bumps” in the road, avoid alcohol
- Benefits of sobriety – more opportunities in life, trust returns, less stress, and more fun!
Includes a special Interactive Curriculum Version: In addition to watching the video straight through in its entirety, a second version of the video is included on the DVD. It pauses the interview at key points and presents the viewer with discussion questions, work sheets and group exercises geared towards helping clients understand how the teaching points apply to their personal experience. An ideal aid for developing an effective presentation. 30 minutes. $99.00. SPECIALS: 5 copies for $459.00; 10 copies for $819.00.
There are no reviews yet.