NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ADDICTION-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE) AND RECOVERY-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE). FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
#9158 This comprehensive resource brings together community leaders, health care providers, schools, and parents to develop a multidisciplinary, coordinated plan for addressing the issue of opioid addiction and overdose that communities are currently facing. The program includes a CD-ROM of reproducible resources:
- Opioid Basics – provides an overview of opioids, the most current statistics of use and deaths, and more
- Community Guide offers step-by-step guidance on how to mobilize local resources, implement local opioid prevention projects, and create successful media campaigns
- School Guide helps educators identify whether students are abusing heroin or prescription painkillers and learn how to intervene and get students the help they need; provides lesson plans that introduce the issue of opioid abuse
- Parent Guide provides practical information on how to recognize whether a child is using opioids and how to seek help
- Health Care Provider Guide includes information on how to recognize when someone is under the influence of opioids, how to prevent opioid overdose, procedures for screening opioid users, and information on the best forms of treatment; also includes information on how to prevent prescription medication misuse
- Campaign Resource Guide contains a variety of campaign materials including posters, press releases, and drug fact sheets
- Resource Directory provides a listing of organizations that can help support community efforts
- Videos created specifically for adult and adolescent audiences on topics related to opioid abuse
2014. $195.00. SPECIALS: 2 copies for $380.00; 5 copies for $940.00; 10 copies for $1,800.00.
There are no reviews yet.