Do you know this person?
He eats cereal out of a large mixing bowl.
Her bedroom looks like a garbage dump…on a good day.
If there were an Academy Award for eye-rolling, he’d win.
She changes outfits three times before breakfast.
But it can be better than you’ve ever dreamed. In fact, you’re just five days away from your teenager asking, “What can I do to help?” Guaranteed!
With his signature wit and commonsense psychology, internationally recognized family expert and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman will help you:
- gain respect, even admiration, from your teenager
- establish healthy boundaries and workable guidelines
- communicate with the “whatever” generation
- turn selfish behavior around
- navigate the critical years with confidence
- pack your teenager’s bags with what he or she needs for life now and in the future
- become the major difference-maker in your teenager’s life