#1110 This collection of award-winning and top-selling harassment and sexual harassment training videos will not only help you comply with legal requirements, but will also encourage employees to embrace their diverse workforce and celebrate the differences that make us all unique.
Learning points include:
- How “joking around” can cross the line and become workplace harassment.
- It’s not the intent that matters, but how the behavior is perceived by the recipient (or observer).
- What to do when someone is the target of harassment – whether you are the one being harassed, accused of harassment, or the manager who needs to step in.
- How to identify and break through stereotypes and prejudices.
Topics covered include:
- Social Media
- Race, Religion and Disability
- Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- AB 1825 and AB 2053 (in the California version)
- And much more!
These programs are designed to engage viewers on an emotional level while clearly demonstrating to employees that preventing workplace harassment leads to a more productive, pleasant work environment for everyone:
- Sexual Harassment: Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace Employee Version – $399.00
- Sexual Harassment: Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace Manager Version – $399.00
- Harassment and Diversity: Respecting Differences Employee Version – $199.00
- Harassment and Diversity: Respecting Differences Manager Version – $199.00
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Step-by-Step Guide – Employee Version – $299.00
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Step-by-Step Guide – Manager Version – $299.00
Total viewing time (all six videos): about 120 minutes. Each may be ordered separately. SPECIAL: $1,659.00 for the set of 6 DVDs. For California employers, select the California version when you place your order.