By Bernard Haldane Associates
A fabulous set of core career books all career counselors and job seekers should have on their bookshelves! If you know the history of career counseling, you know Dr. Bernard Haldane has played a pivotal role in its evolution and development.
Indeed, no one has been more influential than Dr. Bernard Haldane. America’s oldest and largest career management organization now reveals the powerful job search principles that are the basis for modern career counseling.
The first three books in this unique series are based on more than 50 years of experience in working with over 600,000 clients. Each book incorporates Haldane’s ground-breaking principles, such as Key Success Factors, strength analysis, objectives, accomplishments, the unique you, Profile Broadcast, targeted marketing, “T” letters, and referral interviews.
Each book offers the perfect balance between career counseling principles and examples of success. Each resume, letter, and interview example comes directly from the files of Bernard Haldane Associates clients, most of whom earn in excess of $50,000 a year. $15.95 each or $74.95 for the complete set.
- Haldane’s Best Resumes For Professionals – Includes self-assessment and strength evaluation, goal setting, types of resumes, and target marketing.
- Haldane’s Best Cover Letters For Professionals – Reveals the key principles involved in writing winning job search letters, from cover letters to thank-you letters. Includes powerful “T” letters, along with outstanding examples.
- Haldane’s Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions – Examines the nuts and bolts of both job and referral (informational) interviews. Covers everything from preparation to close and follow-up. (This book is out of print; has been replaced by You Should Hire Me!.)
- Haldane’s Best Salary Tips for Professionals – Shows how to determine your market value, respond to salary-related questions, negotiate benefits and perks, and ask for a raise and get a promotion.
- Haldane’s Best Employment Websites for Professionals – Outlines the most important employment-related websites used by clients of Bernard Haldane Associates in organizing and implementing a success job search.
There are no reviews yet.