Whether you’re changing careers, re-entering the job market, or looking for your first job, this comprehensive guide will show you how to:
- Present your educational and work experience in a way that highlights your specific job qualifications.
- Use direct, active language to showcase your communication skills.
- Prevent potential pitfalls that could land your resume in the circular file.
- Draw from dozens of sample resumes including Spanish-language examples to construct a template that works for your needs.
- Impress your potential employer at first glance with professional quality proofreading, formatting, and printing.
- Keep your name on the short hiring list with effective cover letters and follow-up correspondence.
- Create a scannable resume for electronic submission.
In today’s tight job market, a well-written resume can mean the difference between professional success and the unemployment line. 140 pages. 2003.