NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ADDICTION-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE) AND RECOVERY-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE). FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
#9559. A Guide for Living with Co-occurring Disorders offers help and hope for clients and their families. This video which is part of the Hazelden Co-occurring Disorders Program explores the most effective treatments for co-occurring disorders through expert interviews.
Hazelden’s bestselling program for addressing and treating co-occurring disorders is now better than ever! With a beautiful new design, new titles that help you immediately find what you need, and reduced prices, this evidence-based program addresses issues that directly impact clients living with a substance use disorder and nonsevere mental illness.
CDP is still extremely flexible and very easy to implement. Each piece of CDP can be used effectively as a stand-alone program. However, when the five components are used in conjunction with each other, they provide a proven-effective treatment protocol for your team.
- Manualizes the most current research and field tested practices available
- Provides everyone on your treatment team with the same tools at the same time
- Help create a shared, respectful partnership with clients when developing a treatment plan
- Screening and Assessment for People With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Integrating Combined Therapies for People With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for People With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Medication Management for People With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Family Program: Education, Skills, and Therapy for Families of People With Co-Occurring Disorders