Help students understand how to ask for help when they need it. These unique posters highlight the valuable resources provided by school guidance counselors. Six 18″ x 24″laminated posters. 2008.
To view the posters, click on the titles below.
- Financial Aid – “Money grows on trees, right?”
- Career Exploration – “Which career is right for me?”
- College Selection – “What college is best for me?”
- Entrance Exams – “SAT. ACT. What’s the difference?”
- Personal Problems – Is there someone I can talk to?”
- Class Scheduling – “Do I really need Algebra II?”