This set of 10 books describes jobs that require no more than a high school diploma or a GED.
Each volume explores one of the Labor Department’s career clusters, examining several careers within
Suitable for grades 9 and up, these books give students the know-how to find a job in their desired
field, as well as insider tips and guidance to career success.
Each book in the set examines the on-the-job training that often leads to certification in addition
to the potential for self-employment in a particular field. Titles include:
- Armed Forces (2009)
- Communications, the Arts, and Computers (2008)
- Construction and Trades (2008)
- Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources (2008)
- Health Care, Medicine, and Science (2008)
- Hospitality, Human Services, and Tourism (2008)
- Manufacturing and Transportation (2008)
- Personal Care Services, Fitness, and Education (2008)
- Public Safety, Law, and Security (2009)
- Sales, Marketing, Business, and Finance (2008)
Can purchase separately for $32.95 each. Hardcover. Black-and-white photographs, index,
appendix, sidebars, websites, interviews. 112-144 pages. 6 x 9. 2008-2009.