By Linda K. Rolie
#7335 The layoff survival guide for today’s job hunters – what everyone needs to know about getting fired, getting inspired, and getting hired.
Losing a job can be devastating – financially, professionally, and emotionally. This comprehensive guide, written by a career consultant with a background in psychiatric therapy, goes further than other job search guides by addressing the full range of issues facing the newly unemployed – such as:
- dusting off old resumes
- polishing networking skills
- preparing for interviews
- dealing with the emotional fallout of losing a job
- staying motivated
- rebuilding a dream career
The book includes:
- Tips on networking, cold-calling, and interviewing
- More than 35 sample resumes and cover letters
- Managing stress and emotions during the job search
256 pages. Softcover. August 2009.