By Joe Gibbs, with Jerry B. Jenkins
Includes a foreword by Tony Dungy.
How do you define success? Not many people rise to the top of two elite, highly competitive professions in their lifetime, but that is exactly what 3-time Super Bowl champion and 3-time NASCAR champion Joe Gibbs has done.
Now, for the first time, Coach Gibbs shares the principles that have guided him to success in every area of his life and explains how you can make those same principles work for you.
Joe and his team of experts walk you through the greatest playbook for modern-day success ever written – the Bible – and address the 11 issues a national survey identified as the most important ones facing men today:
- Finances: How do I master my money? – by Ron Blue
- Health: How do I achieve peak physical and emotional health? – by Dr. Walt Larimore
- Relationships: What does God say about marriage and sex? – by Don Meredith
- Vocation: How do I build a successful life and career? – by Dr. Os Guinness
- The Bible: Can I believe it? – by Josh McDowell
- God: Who is He? – by Dr. Ken Boa
- Creation: How did it all begin? – by Dr. John Lennox
- Sin and Addiction: How do I deal with sin? – by Ravi Zacharias
- Salvation: How do I get on the winning team? – by Chuck Colson
- Purpose: How do I get the most out of life? – by Dr. Tony Evans
- Heaven: Where will I spend eternity? – by Randy Alcorn
336 pages. Softcover. 2009. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $139.95; please see the Product Options box above when ordering.
Click here for a YouTube clip on the Randy Alcorn chapter.
See also these related books: