#9794 This is Alaskan cruising advice the way a friend would give it to you: fiercely opinionated, funny, and brimming not only with advice about which ships to pick and which itineraries will be most satisfying, but also what’s not worth your time. We’re proud that our Easy Guide to Alaska Cruises and Ports of Call is by two foremost experts on the subject: Fran Golden, who writes about cruising for USA Today among other publications and Sherri Eisenberg, the former Editor-in-Chief of Cruiseline.com. Together, they have been on far more than 100 cruises, and the results of that experience are strikingly evident in this exhaustively-researched guidebook.
Frommer’s EasyGuide to Alaskan Cruises and Ports of Call contains:
- Stunning, full-color photos
- Advice for families, honeymooners and seniors about which cruises will best for them with their widely varying needs and expectations
- Authentic experiences to help you appreciate Alaska culture, nature sights and customs like a local
- Candid reviews of the best restaurants, attractions, tours, shops, and experiences on land, and the best ships in each price range
- Accurate, up-to-date info on useful websites, costs, booking tricks and more
- Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
About Frommer’s: There’s a reason that Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
© 2018. 304 pages. $19.95
There are no reviews yet.