#3373 Make sure your resource center includes these seven outstanding programs. Most have received special awards, such as the Telly Award, Worldfest Houston, Communicator Award, and U.S. International Film and Video Awards. Ideal for communicating job search and job keeping basics, from finding employers and completing applications to preparing for interviews, answering questions properly, and handling the first few weeks on the job.
Each program runs 20 to 30 minutes in length. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $979.00 for all 7 programs.
- Barriers to Employment Success ($149.00)
- Dress and Groom for Career Success ($156.95)
- Good First Impressions ($156.95)
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Portfolios for Ex-Offenders ($108.00)
- Soft Skills in the Workplace ($156.95)
- Why Should I Hire You? ($99.00)
- You’re Fired: Ten Quickest Ways to Lose Your Job and How to Avoid Them ($149.00)