#9236 Ever get sick from something you ate? An estimated 1 in 6 people contract a food-borne illness each year, so what can you do to stay safe?
Discover the steps to keeping food safe from food-borne illness by joining a chef in the kitchen along with a microbiologist to learn what you need to know for clean and safe food storage and preparation. This program features short video segments that breakdown food safety essentials, including:
- Common food-borne illnesses (5:50)
- Proper hand washing technique (5:44)
- Preventing cross-contamination (1:36)
- The time and temperature danger zone (3:45)
- Keeping the kitchen clean (4:10)
Suitable for Grade 6 to adults. Viewing time: 21 minutes. Closed-captioned. © 2015.
- DVD for $129.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $129.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $239.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
to view a video clip.
IFH & ISV