By Michael Bennett, MD, and Sarah Bennett
#5204 This New York Times bestseller is the only self-help book you’ll ever need, from a psychiatrist and his comedy writer daughter, who will help you put aside your unrealistic wishes, stop trying to change things you can’t change, and do the best with what you can control – the first steps to managing all of life’s impossible problems.
- Need to stop screwing up?
- Want to become a more positive person?
- Do you work with an ass?
- Think you can rescue an addicted person?
- Looking for closure after abuse?
- Have you realized that your parent is an asshole?
- Feel compelled to clear your name?
- Hope to salvage a lost love?
- Want to get a lover to commit?
- Plagued by a bully?
- Afraid of ruining your kid?
- Ready to vent your anger?
This brilliantly sensible and funny book reveals that the real f-words in life are feelings and fairness. While most self-help books are about your feelings and fulfilling your wildest dreams, F*ck Feelings will show you how to find a new kind of freedom by getting your head out of your ass and yourself onto the right path toward realistic goals and feasible results. This is the last self-help book you will ever need!
384 pages. Hardcover. 2015. $23.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $209.95; 100 copies for $1,899.00.
There are no reviews yet.