#7404 Being a father is a lifetime commitment that requires a lot of love, time, and energy. An interview with fathering expert Steve Onell is painted with interviews of young fathers to explain the impact and importance of a father in a child’s life.
Divided into four chapters, this DVD offers sound advice to new dads:
- Dads Matter…a Lot – explains the importance of fathers in children’s lives and introduces three areas of research and expert advice, discussed in the subsequent chapters.
- Be There: Show Up and Be Involved – tells fathers to stay involved in all ages and stages of a child’s life.
- Be Consistent: Provide Structure and Discipline – explains why fathers are needed to be a part of a child’s routine as a way to teach and guide.
- Be A Role Model: Demonstrate Healthy Behavior – discusses how a father’s behavior influences the personality of the child.
- DVD for $99.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING