This guide to the joys and responsibilities of fatherhood is divided into sections covering the different stages of a boy’s life. It features one succinct lesson per page. For example:
- The importance of passing on skills – “Show him how to eat an Oreo.”
- Setting a good example – “Be home for dinner.”
- Staying involved – “Race him. You’ll never forget the day he beats you.”
- Being flexible – “If his favorite thing about organized sports is the uniform, let him wear it to school.”
- Nurturing responsibility – “Make him understand that even a small lie makes him a liar.”
- “Teach him the joy of finishing a job.”
- Instilling wonder – “Teach him the joys of staring at the moon.”
- “Encourage him to go barefoot.”
324 pages. Softcover. 2013. $9.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $90.95; 100 copies for $829.00.
See also this related book: Father to Daughter.