- Single Parenting – Urban parents who have sole custody of their children discuss the unique pressures in their family structures and how they have learned to overcome obstacles. 23 minutes.
- Wise Words on Discipline – Parents discuss the challenges of raising their children and modeling good behavior, as well as the importance of rules, discipline options, time-out for both kids and parents, and more. (Open-captioned version available.) 18 minutes.
- Foster Parenting – Foster parents talk about why they decided to foster children, how they handle the challenges they face, and the rewards of helping children in crisis. 24 minutes.
- Grandparents as Parents – Grandparents talk about the challenges of becoming the primary caretakers of their grandchildren, including how they adjusted to their sudden new parenting responsibilities, dealing with the biological parents, legal issues, finding support, and planning for the future. 28 minutes.
- Fathers Matter – Urban dads (married, single, divorced) reflect on what it means to be a father; their influence on the next generation; and new roles, challenges, and opportunities for fathers in a changing society. (Open-captioned version available.) 19 minutes.
- Education Starts at Home – Parents show how to prepare infants and young children for a life of learning by providing a solid foundation of healthy behaviors. (Open-captioned version available.) 24 minutes.
- Encouraging Positive Activities – Married and single parents talk about the importance of healthy activities such as music, sports, daily chores, and family fun time. They advise other parents to help kids learn how to stick with something and not give up when it becomes difficult. 18 minutes.
- Bonding With Your Baby – From their own living rooms, four families share their parenting experiences from pregnancy through early school age. Shows ways to love, nurture, and communicate with young children. (Open-captioned version available.) 16 minutes.
- Marriage – Men and women of different backgrounds speak about the importance of marriage to themselves and to their children. They talk about the benefits of their marriage, how they strengthen their relationship, and how to handle conflict. 18 minutes.