If your spouse, or someone you know, has been deployed recently, the stress of that situation will resonate with you. In these two books Jocelyn Green speaks directly to the wives of deployed seamen, marines, airmen, and soldiers, via the experiences of their spouses.
Each offers a collection of Christian devotions that address many challenges wives face when their husbands are away:
- How does a military wife maintain a strong sense of patriotism without allowing her country to become an idol?
- What good can possibly come from moving every two or three years?
- How can I be sure that God has a purpose for my life that’s as strong as His purpose for my husband’s?
- Faith Deployed (270 pages, 2009)
- Faith Deployed…Again (272 pages, 2011)