This “library” of 10 activity units is an absolute must for every classroom teacher!
Every aspect of career exploration, job search, and on-the-job success is covered with hundreds of downloadable pages of up-to-date, self-contained activities to choose from in PDF format. Students will use their math, reading, writing, and creative skills while they learn by doing.
The 10 activity units are:
- What do I Want to Be?
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- Succeed With Your Boss
- Succeed at Your Job
- Resumes, Applications, and Interviews
- John Hart’s Career Adventure
- Career Education and Training
- Making Career Choices
- Succeed With Your Coworkers
Each activity unit includes:
- Student activities in PDF format
- An assessment
- An in-depth teacher’s guide
Each teacher’s guide includes:
- The Common Core State Standards alignment for each activity
- A detailed description of each activity
- A teacher’s key with answers
Copyright 2017. Click here
to download a teacher’s guide and sample pages.