By Wendy S. Enelow and Louise M. Kursmark
This is a definitive guide to strategizing, writing, formatting, and designing resumes for senior management and executive opportunities. The toolkit, available only in e-Book format (downloadable with a password – see our instructions below), includes:
- Resume Writing Guide – 50-page guidebook (with optional exercises) to help you strategize, write, and design your own winning, executive-level resume.
- Resume Sample Gallery – 123-page book, including a selection of 50 best-in-class executive resumes that you can use as the foundation for writing/designing your own best-in-class resume.
- Worksheets – All of the worksheets discussed and used in the book are also provided in a separate Word document so that you can easily use them to pull together your essential information and construct your resume.
- Resource Guide – Short guidebook with “live” links to online resources designed specifically for executive candidates.
- Executive Tip Sheets – Two tip pages to keep close at hand while writing your resume. One details the top Executive Resume Strategies, and the other details the top tips for writing Powerful Experience Sections.
- Audio Broadcasts – Two 20-minute audio recordings with expert career management advice. One is titled “Top 10 Resume Writing Strategies for Executive Success” and the other is “My Resume’s Not Working…What Do I Do Now?”