#730 “Why should I take a chance and hire someone with your background?” Fourteen terrific books assist ex-offenders in making the transition to the world of work. Filled with practical tips, each addresses special issues relevant to someone with a history of incarceration. Widely used in correctional institutions across the country. Make sure you’re well stocked with multiple copies of these outstanding resources. The complete set for $165.95. SPECIAL: $1,395.00 for 10 sets!
- 9 to 5 Beats Ten to Life ($20.00)
- The Ex-Offender’s Job Search Companion ($11.95)
- Man, I Need a Job! ($7.95)
- No One is Unemployable ($29.95)
- No One Will Hire Me! ($15.95)
- Putting the Bars Behind You Survival Guides (9 books, $89.95)
There are no reviews yet.