NEW THIRD EDITION AVAILABLE ON APRIL 15, 2021 — click here (#9749) to order.
- What should ex-offenders do in order to land a good job?
- Where should they go to find a job they do well and enjoy doing?
- What strategies work best for them?
- Examine and change your attitudes
- Seek assistance and become proactive
- Select appropriate job search approaches
- Assess your skills and identify your motivational pattern
- State a powerful objective
- Conduct research on jobs and communities
- Write effective resumes and letters
- Network for information, advice, and referrals
- Develop winning job interview skills
- Negotiate salary and benefits like a pro
- Getting a New and Improved Life
- Be Truthful, Realistic, and Focused on Shaping Your Future
- Examine and Change Your Attitudes
- Seek Assistance and Become Proactive
- Select Appropriate Job Search Approaches
- Assess Your Skills and Identify Your MAS
- State a Powerful Objective
- Conduct Research on Jobs, Employers, and Communities
- Write Effective Applications, Resumes, and Letters
- Network for Information, Advice, and Referrals
- Develop Winning Interview Skills
- Negotiate Salary and Benefits Like a Pro
- Starting Right, Surviving, and Advancing Your Career
- No More Firewalls! Navigating Today’s Electronic World