Should the ex-offender respond by telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the untarnished truth, only to get knocked out of consideration for the job?
Is it okay to parse the truth to get the job offer and then demonstrate they have changed their life once on the job?
Just how much truthiness should they engage in during the job interview?
- Job search mistakes ex-offenders make
- Telling the truth
- 40 key interview mistakes job seekers make
- Anticipated interview questions and appropriate responses
- Nonverbal interview behaviors
- Interview preparation issues
- Handling the interview situation
- Dealing with red-flag questions
- Closing and following up the interview
- Getting job offers and negotiating salary and benefits