By Ron Krannich, Ph.D.
We’re pleased to offer this unique collection of books dealing with important employability issues relevant to ex-offenders in transition. Written by a leading career expert, these books are designed to help people with not-so-hot backgrounds develop the necessary knowledge and skills to quickly land a job.
- Best Jobs for Ex-Offenders ($11.95)
- The Ex-Offender’s 30/30 Job Solution ($11.95)
- The Ex-Offender’s Job Interview Guide ($13.95)
- The Ex-Offender’s New Job Finding and Survival Guide ($19.95)
- The Ex-Offender’s Re-Entry Success Guide ($13.95)
- Job Hunting Tips for People With Hot and Hot-So-Hot Backgrounds ($17.95)
- Job Interview Tips for Overcoming Red Flags ($19.95)
- No One Will Hire Me! ($15.95)
- Overcoming Employment Barriers: 127 Great Tips for Putting Red Flags Behind You ($19.95)
In addition, check out these related titles, which are not part of the above kit:
- Best Resumes and Letters for Ex-Offenders
- The Ex-Offender’s Quick Job Hunting Guide
- The Ex-Offender’s Business Start-Up Kit
- Resumes, Letters, and Interviews for Ex-Offenders Kit