#3939 Many ex-offenders experience a variety of learning (ADD, ADHD, dyslexia) and mental disabilities (depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia) that often go undiagnosed and untreated. Some of these disabilities relate to co-occurring disorders as well as contribute to criminal behavior.
This unique kit brings together some of the best resources for assisting ex-offenders with key disabilities. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $199.95 for the complete set of 10 books.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Dummies ($21.99)
- Delivered From Distraction ($17.00)
- Driven to Distraction ($18.00)
- The Gift of Dyslexia ($16.95)
- Juvenile Offenders With Mental Health Disorders ($45.00)
- Mental Health in Corrections ($15.00)
- Overcoming Dyslexia ($17.95)
- Surviving Manic Depression ($19.95)
- Understanding Teenage Depression ($21.99)
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy? ($19.00)