By Dawn Roseberg McKay
In today’s competitive job market, giving a top-notch interview is the only way to gain that extra edge. Featuring more than 200 sample questions you are most likely to encounter, The Everything Practice Interview Book gives you smart answers to all the toughest questions, helping you impress the interviewer with your composure and intelligence. This book helps you with what to say and how to say it, giving you an advantage over your competitors and the confidence to succeed.
Features winning tips on how to:
- Research your prospective employer
- Make the best first impression
- Avoid making a costly faux pas
- Field trick questions
- Compensate for gaps in experience
This edition contains new material on:
- Search engines, news feeds, and blogs
- Information on illegal interview questions
- Avoiding discrimination
- Expanded information on salary negotiations
304 pages. Softcover. 2009.
This item is part of the Everything Job Search Series.