By Lin Grensing-Pophal
This book contains all you need to stand out in today’s competitive job market
A job interview can be both terrifying and exciting, since interviewees are always eager to put their best foot forward and make a great impression. However, many aspects of job interviews have changed in recent times, and job seekers need to change, too!
The Everything Job Interview Book is the ultimate manual for today’s job hunter, no matter what their work experience includes, with professional advice on:
- job hunting and networking
- how to successfully use social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- pre-interview prep work and practice questions
- what to wear, how to prepare, and when to arrive
- answering difficult questions honestly and professionally
- post-interview follow-up procedures and etiquette
With new and updated sections on social media, guidance for re-entering the workforce, and networking tips, this is the only book you’ll need to ace the big interview
304 pages. Softcover. 2012.