These seven powerful job-finding guides are produced by four of America’s leading career experts who work with a wide range of candidates, from ex-offenders to CEOs. Based upon a well-defined 10-step job search process for overcoming barriers, dealing with red flags, and landing a good job that’s compatible with an individual’s interests, skills, and pattern of accomplishments. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $101.95 for all seven books.
- 95 Mistakes Job Seekers Make ($13.95)
- The Ex-Offender’s New Job Finding and Survival Guide ($19.95)
- Job Interview Tips for People With Not-So-Hot Backgrounds ($14.95)
- No One Will Hire Me! ($15.95)
- Overcoming Employment Barriers ($19.95)
- Resume, Application, and Letter Tips for People With Hot and Not-So-Hot Backgrounds ($17.95)
- Winning Letters That Overcome Barriers to Employment ($17.95)