By Myra Fournier and Jeffrey Spin
The third edition of this book includes more than 400 success-proven resume examples that teach you how to personalize your resume according to your own unique career situation.
The 17 chapters contain resumes that cover all major industries, span every job level from entry-level to CEO, and are helpfully arranged by both job field and title to make it easy for you to quickly locate the resumes that address your particular field or situation.
- What information to include in your resume, what to omit, what to emphasize, and what to tone down.
- 40 examples of cover letters for a wide variety of typical career situations.
- 30 resumes that cover difficult circumstances such as frequent job changes, gaps in employment, layoff, lack of experience, weak education, and many more.
- 40 resumes to help new graduates enter the workforce more quickly.
- Recommended Reading list and a Recommended Web Site list.
Whatever your age, industry, career, level of experience or education, you’ll find the resume template you need! 576 pages. Softcover. 2006.