#5980 Designed for job seekers in general and veterans and ex-offenders in particular, these 10 inexpensive ($2.95 – $4.95 each) and practical self-directed action guides are jam-packed with essential information on employment, personal finance, re-entry, emotional control, and changing mindsets. Each pocket guide includes engaging checklists, tips, examples, quizzes, and exercises for understanding and taking action. Designed (3 7/8″ x 4 7/8″) as quick references to conveniently fit into pockets and/or handbags. 64 pages each. 2010-2021. Can purchase separately – 6 for $2.95 each, 3 for $3.95 each, and 1 for $4.95. QUANTITY SPECIALS: $32.95 for all 10 pocket guides; 10 sets of 10 guides (100) for $299.00; 100 sets of 10 guides (1,000) for $2,299.00.
- The Anger Management Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Military Family Benefits Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Military Financial Independence and Retirement Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Military Spouse’s Employment Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Military-to-Civilian Transition Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide ($4.95)
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Personal Finance Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide ($3.95)
Be sure to check out these related video bundles that offer hours of free previews and downloadable Instructor’s Guides:
- Career Exploration Video Bundle: 236 Programs (#9607)
- Job Search Success Video Bundle: 21 Programs (#9602)
- On-the-Job Success Video Bundle: 11 Programs (#9603)
- Life Skills Video Bundle: 32 Programs (#9610)
For additional living skills programs (primarily DVDs), click here. For more than 1,100 additional life skills titles, click here.
There are no reviews yet.