#5980 Designed for members of the military and their spouses, veterans, job seekers in the civilian sector, and ex-offenders trying to turn their lives around, these nine inexpensive and practical self-directed action guides are jam-packed with essential information on managing careers (both civilian and military), personal finances, and emotions.
Each pocket guide includes engaging checklists, tips, examples, quizzes, and exercises for understanding and taking action. Designed (3 x 4) as quick references to conveniently fit into pockets and/or handbags.
64 pages each and published 2010-2020.
PRICING: Can purchase 6 separately for $2.95 each and 3 for $3.95 each. QUANTITY SPECIALS: $27.95 for all 9 pocket guides; 10 sets of 9 guides (90) per set for $259.95; 100 sets of 9 guides per set (a total of 900) for $1,779.95.
- The Anger Management Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Military Family Benefits Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Military Financial Independence and Retirement Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Military Spouse’s Employment Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Military-to-Civilian Transition Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Personal Finance Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide ($2.95)