This 10-part series provides a comprehensive video guide to the study of electronics, ranging from the fundamental laws and principles of electricity at the atomic level to troubleshooting and repair of electronic components.
Lively computer animation and hands-on demonstrations make these videos an ideal resource for the classroom or use in instruction.
DVD format only. Viewing time is 18-24 minutes each. Closed-captioned. 2006. Can purchase each separately for $89.95. SPECIAL: $879.95 for the complete series.
- Electrical Principles (18 minutes)
- Electrical Circuits: Ohm’s Law (17 minutes)
- Electrical Components Part I:
Resistors, Batteries, and Switches (22 minutes)
- Electrical Components Part II:
Capacitors, Fuses, Flashers, and Coils (14 minutes)
- Electrical Components Part III:
Transformers, Relays, and Motors (15 minutes)
- Electronic Components Part I:
Semiconductors, Transistors, and Diodes (18 minutes)
- Electronic Components Part II:
Operation – Transistors and Diodes (20 minutes)
- Electronic Components Part III:
Thyristors, Piezo Crystals, Solar Cells, and Fiber Optics (23 minutes)
- Electrical Troubleshooting (20 minutes)
- Electronic Circuit Repair (24 minutes)
Click here to view a video clip of this series.
Check out also this related series: Electricity: A 3-D Animated Demonstration.