By Marsha Ludden
#6204. Employers are always on the lookout for people who know how to communicate well. This user-friendly, easy-to-use workbook covers the skills you need to succeed in the 21st-century workplace.
You will learn:
- The best ways to communicate verbally and nonverbally
- The importance of body language
- Advice on the proper use of phones and cell phones in the workplace
- The need to acknowledge cultural differences in communication
- Strategies for managing conflicts and interacting with co-workers
- How to make your written communication (such as business letters and memos) more effective
- Tips for using email, text messaging, and instant messaging in the workplace
The workbook includes exercises, worksheets, quizzes, and scenarios to help you sharpen your communication skills. Also gives real-world examples to show readers how to improve their communication skills and get ahead on the job.
128 pages. 8½ x 11. Softcover. 2007. $22.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $159.00; 100 copies for $1,939.00.
There are no reviews yet.