By Joseph T. Sinclair and Jeremy Hanks
The chief concerns of any retail operation are where to get inventory and how to get the best prices and terms. These are ongoing business challenges that apply as much to eBay sellers as to traditional retailers.
This is the first book to look exclusively at the most profitable strategies for finding reliable suppliers and marketable products. Readers will learn how to:
- form relationships with wholesalers and obtain dealer status.
- finance purchases, manage inventory better, and use just-in-time delivery strategies.
- increase profits with drop shipping and co-op advertising.
- deal directly with manufacturers and wholesalers, “work” trade shows, and take advantage of trade organizations.
- research product sales potential, buy closeout merchandise, and tap into pawnbrokers’ inventories.
- and even buy inventory on eBay.