#6514 With the help of this video, viewers better understand the best ways to present themselves professionally for interview and career success.
The program, now in its 2nd edition, provides a wealth of examples that demonstrate practical do’s and donts for dressing and grooming. Interviews with real-world hiring experts will put your clients or students into the minds of employers, so they are better prepared to meet employers expectations.
- Learn how to dress appropriately for the job they have or the job they want.
- Identify the most effective ways to make a great first impression.
- Gain insight into the minds of employers and hiring managers.
- Understand expectations for grooming and behavior during interviews and on the job.
- Acquire budget-friendly tips for finding the right clothes on a tight budget.
Viewing time: 27 minutes. English-language subtitles. Copyright 2016. $175.00. SPECIAL: 5 copies for $845.00.
Click here to view a video clip of this program.
Click here to download a free instructor’s guide.
This version replaces the older Dress and Groom for the Workplace.
See also these related products:
- Interview Style Inventory
- Soft Skills Solutions Series: How You Act and Dress Matters
- Quick Job Interview Guide