By Richard Carlson
In 100 small chapters, this book shows men how to relieve stress and gain more peace and joy in their lives with such strategies as:
- Keep a spare set of keys and a wallet with a credit card and some cash
- Maintain your friendships after marriage and starting a family
- Spend more time with your children
- Learn about life from playing golf
- Don’t let your competitive nature get the best of you
- View stress as undesirable
His simple yet incredibly powerful essays will help men to relax, to be more happy and fulfilled, and to not sweat the small stuff.
288 pages. Softcover. September 2001.