#9182 Sadly, domestic violence and abuse affects millions of women, children, and families in America. Its widespread in families, neighborhoods, workplaces, and the military. Most such violence is committed by emotionally unhealthy men who exhibit signs of controlling behavior and psychopathy. Their behavior becomes costly when it spills over into the criminal justice system of police, courts, jails, and prisons.
Forget about anger management solutions domestic violence, whether emotional or physical, is all about power, control, and the urgent need for psychotherapy. The following books and DVDs present some of the best resources for understanding and dealing with this devastating problem.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $699.95 for all 11 books and 3 DVDs.
- Almost a Psychopath ($14.95)
- Controlling People ($15.95)
- Ditch That Jerk ($16.95)
- Free Yourself From an Abusive Relationship ($17.95)
- Healing the Trauma of Domestic Violence ($24.95)
- A Safe Place for Women ($17.95)
- The Sociopath at the Breakfast Table ($15.95)
- Surviving Domestic Violence ($17.95)
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship ($15.95)
- Violent No More ($24.95)
- When Violence Begins at Home ($32.95)
DVDs AND STREAMING VIDEOS
- Changing Men ($169.95)
- The Perfect Victim ($169.95)
- Violence Against Women ($169.95)