#9621 My first day, my mind was reeling. I didn’t want to make any mistakes. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to do the job. All of these are common and valid reactions to the first day of employment. But, as this video illustrates, a new hires nervousness and uncertainty can be the flipside of excitement, ambition, and an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of the company.
Topics include the typical paperwork of the first day, such as:
- tax and health insurance forms
- the need to completely understand the employers policies on vacation, sick time, retirement funds, and other benefits
- the equally important need to grasp legal concepts of employee rights, sexual harassment, and workplace safety
Pointers on navigating office politics, respecting the chain of command, asking for a raise, and staying alert for new opportunities are also included. © 2011.
- DVD for $99.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click HERE for preview.
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.