#9620 An employees best qualities may have little to do with technical or clerical issues. Often, it is a professional attitude that makes a worker valuable — an array of personal strengths that enable her or him to accomplish goals, get along with colleagues, and rise through the ranks.This video brings those all-too-elusive aspects of job success into focus, exploring professional behavior, ethics, communication, leadership, teamwork, problem solving, organization, and information management. It covers paycheck deductions, the W-2 and W-4 forms, guidelines for using the 1040-EZ form, and tax breaks such as exemptions, deductions, and credits.
Discussions focus on:
- collaboration, taking initiative, and office etiquette
- the hazards of procrastination, dishonesty, and unethical actions
- the ability to take and give constructive criticism
- the four Cs of good writing (be clear, concise, compelling, and correct)
- effective uses for technology in completing projects and presenting work
- and much more
Part of the series Get Hired and Go: The Complete Guide To Getting a Job and Doing It Right. 31 minutes. © 2011..
- DVD for $99.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click HERE for preview.
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.