By Marsha Sinetar
This bestseller is a-step-by-step guide to finding the “work” that expresses and fulfills your needs, talents, and passions. Using dozens of real-life examples, Marsha Sinetar shows you how to overcome your fears, take the little risks that make big risks possible, and become a person whose work means self-expression, growth, and love!
Discover how to:
- Tune into your inner world and your unique talents
- Evaluate and build your self-esteem – the three key questions to ask yourself
- Banish your outmoded network of “shoulds”
- Deal with the Big R – resistance
- Liberate yourself from an unfulfilling job…and much more!
This bestseller shows how to take risks and find work that expresses and fulfills your needs, talents, and passions. Filled with wonderful insights that can be converted into action. 224 pages. Softcover. Reissue edition. 1989.